About The IFH Group
The IFH Group started doing business in 1945 as King’s Weld Shop at 401 Avenue A. Rock Falls, Illinois. Initially, the business was a two-man operation.
In 1966, the company was incorporated as J.L. King Co., Inc. and occupied 20,000 sq. ft.
As the company grew, the name of the corporation was changed to Sauk Valley Equipment Company. The company grew to include national and international sales of Lubrication Handling Equipment and marketed to large manufacturing companies. In 1998, the company purchased Deluxe Tank Mfg. and changed the corporate name to The IFH Group, Inc. In 2007, it moved to its present location and now occupies 131,000 Sq. Ft. of manufacturing space.
Through the years, The IFH Group has enjoyed a reputation for quality work and prompt service.
The IFH Group is involved in two primary operations. These are: the manufacturing of fluid handling and transportation equipment and other related items; and the manufacturing of hydraulic oil reservoirs and fluid tanks.
Today, The IFH Group operates a 131,000 sq. ft. facility in Rock Falls, IL. The IFH Group is the largest manufacturer of small, customized fuel and hydraulic oil reservoir tanks in the country.