The IFH Group, Inc. in Rock Falls, IL, has a full-time, permanent position for Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative. This position is an hourly, non-exempt position. Primary duties require acting as the main conduit between the IFH Group sales force, OEM customer base and the IFH Group production facility.
Major activities include processing, preparing, changing new or existing sales orders, quotations and shipping documentation, utilizing customer portals, EDI, Made 2 Manage software, ensuring records are updated and accurate. Communicate with all levels of the organization including sales force, quality and engineering departments, production areas. Process Return Goods Authorizations (RGAs) with input and approval of IFH Group Quality and Sales Engineers. Communicate information to regarding pricing and delivery to customers and sales personnel. Utilize Opportunity Management process in M2M to follow and facilitate new product introductions, product release, Engineering Change Notices, etc. Keep abreast of competitive issues, products, markets and share knowledge with IFH Group staff.
Required Technical/Administrative Skills
• Candidate must possess knowledge of general clerical skills, including data entry, answering phones, communication (written and verbal).
• Computer proficiency is required, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, EDI and Internet.
• Utilize Made 2 Manage (M2M) to its potential.
• Maintain customer profiles and customer files, ensuring accuracy, including Engineering, Purchasing, Expeditors, Decision Maker, Shop Floor, Quality and Accounting contacts.
• Work day-to-day with Director of Sales to accomplish sales goals.
• Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
• Reliable and punctual.
• Comply with all The IFH Group, Inc. Policies, Procedures and Regulations.
• Work with, communicate with, develop positive relationships with and coordinate activities with the Plant, Engineering, Accounting, and the Director of Sales.
• Daily contact with co-workers, supervisors, and customers in a professional manner.
Required Education – High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Experience – Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service/inside sales role in manufacturing environment
Benefits available after successful completion of introductory period including: Group Health/Dental/Vision, HSA, FSA, Company-paid Life/AD&D, Short- and Long-term Disability, Voluntary Group Term Life Insurance, 401(k) with generous company match, paid vacation time and paid holidays.
Complete Employment Application (be sure to download after completing, and “save as” your last name, first name. Then email along with updated resume to email@example.com. Must be willing to submit to and pass post-offer acceptable background check and drug screening.
NO RECRUITERS! No phone calls, no walk-ins.