The purpose of the Regional Sales Engineer for the Eastern portion of the U.S. market is to increase customer relations, regional sales, profitability and market penetration while supported by our team of Inside Sales Representatives and Engineering. The Regional Sales Engineer will act as trusted advisor to our customers and are responsible for customer relationship management, application engineering, project management, and for developing and executing plans for growing sales in the assigned territory. Candidates will be a well-organized, self-starter who is interested in a job that challenges their ability to design solutions for some of the most successful companies in the U.S.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Customer relationship management.
- Call on customers within assigned territory, on a regular basis.
- Travel to meetings for sales and support including, but not limited to, customer sites, sales meetings and project training meetings.
- Respond to inbound customer calls for sales, service and support, and utilize inside sales and service resources to fulfill requests.
- Working with customers to coordinate quotations through our Engineering Group.
- Assist customers with technical questions.
- Assist inside sales staff with prospecting, mailings and other activities related to obtaining sales goals.
- Project management
- Ambitious and performance-driven personality.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
Education: College degree in Engineering, Business or similar.
Experience: 5+ years’ experience working in territory sales, or a closely related field.
Experience in fluid processing, fluid handling, hydraulic systems and/or working with OEM accounts.
Strong computer skills, including Excel and Wordproficiency.
Willingness to travel when required.
Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development.
Offer of employment contingent on submitting to and successfully passing drug screening and pre-employment, post-offer background check.
Full benefit package includes: 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match on 1st day of hire, Group Health/Dental/Vision, Life/AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays. All benefits available 1st of month following date of hire, unless indicated otherwise.
This position will report to Vice President of Sales and Marketing; working full-time, 40 hours or slightly more per week.
Submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. APPLY NOW
Serious Applicants Only.
NO RECRUITERS; No walk-ins.