The IFH Group, Inc. in Rock Falls, IL, is looking to hire welders – team-driven, motivated, enthusiastic individuals!!
The brief summary below indicates requirements:
- Experience MIG and TIG welding, preferred, but not required.
- Welding on aluminum, stainless steel, and mild steel
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to hold welds to tolerance on blueprints
- Must be able to fabricate and use weld fixtures
- Must be successful in a high volume, fast-paced, production environment
- Must be able to lift up to and including 50#.
- Must be able to work in high heat, production environment.
- Must use fingers and hands to hold and manipulate parts and product; must be able to climb, bend, turn, twist, lift, carry, squat and/or knee.
- Must be able to wear PPE as required by job.
Direct hire. Pay starting at up to $18/hour, depending on skill, experience, work history.
Full-time, non-exempt position. Full, competitive benefits package available, 1st of month following date of hire: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k w/generous company match, Life/AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability (company paid), Voluntary Life Insurance, HSA/FSA, Paid holidays and paid vacations.
Please complete employment application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with up-to-date resume.