Our Manufacturing Engineering team performs several functions:
- Advising customers’ engineers on achieving the most successful, least cost design of the sheet metal portion of their product.
- Providing quotes.
- Establishing the manufacturing methods and tooling for each part and assembly.
- Programming the computer controlled manufacturing equipment.
- Supporting the prototyping of new designs and transitioning them into production.
- Maintaining the configuration databases.
We can import models and drawings generated in almost any CAD format, as well as working from paper drawings and bills of material.
- Solidworks 2016
- Lantek Expert 2015 v35
Supported File Types
- SolidWorks Files (*.sldprt, *.sldasm, *slddrw)
- Part Files (*.prt, *.sldprt)
- Assembly Files (*.asm, *.sldasm)
- Drawing Files (*.drw, *.slddrw)
- DXF (*.dxf), DWG (*.dwg)
- Lib Feat Part (*.lfp, *sldlfp)
- Template (*.prtdot, *.asmdot, *.drwdot)
- Parasolid (*.x_t, *.x_b, *.smt_txt, *xmt_bin)
- IGES (*.igs, *.iges)
- STEP AP203/214 (*.step, *.stp)
- ACIS (*.sat)
- VDAFS (*.vda)
- VRML (*.wrl)
- STL (*.stl)
- Catia Graphics (*.cgr)
- ProEngineer Part (*.prt, *.prt.*, *.xpr)
- ProEngineer Assembly (*.asm, *.asm.*, *.xas)
- UGII (*.prt)
- Autodesk Inventor Part (*.ipt)
- Autodesk Assembly (*.iam)
- Solid Edge Part (*.par, *.psm)
- Solid Edge Assembly (*.asm)
- CADKEY (*.prt, *.ckd)
- IDF (*.emn, *.brd, *.bdf, *idb)