The IFH Group, Inc. understands that all customers today require products and equipment that are designed specifically for their needs. You tell us what you require, and if it is possible, our full-time Engineering and Product Development Team will design it for you. We fabricate our own storage containers, and if you require larger or smaller storage, we can customize tanks to many different storage volumes.
Custom options include:
- Air or hand powered transfer units rather than the standard electric
- Pump and reel kits
- Explosion proof options
- Higher grade casters
- Spill containment systems
- Lube Stations to fill carts directly from a system
- Quick Coupling Filtration for filtering fluid as it is transferred into a System or Cart, Desiccant Filtration that can be installed directly onto System Containers for considerably dirty environments.
90% of the Fluid Storage & Dispensing Systems and Mobile Lubrication Carts we ship from our production plant are in some way customized to meet the needs of a specific end user. Through a quick phone consultation with a Systems Representative, we can gather all necessary information from you in order to design and quote you a System and (or) Cart that will meet your specific needs. To receive an itemized quotation from one of our sales staff, or simply ask us a few questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
- 100 gallon containers
- 1HP electric transfer unit
- PVC sight gauge for constant inventory control
- Suction hose and discharge hose
- 50″ wide x 120″ high x 43″ deep
- 65 gallon containers
- Individual pumping systems
- 10 micron filtering
- 3 way diverter valves
- Grounding kit
- Two 150-gallon containers (L)
- Two 150-gallon containers combined to form 300-gallon container (R)
- Each with pump/motor, diverter valves, oil filters, kidney loops & large storage cabinets