IFH can provide a variety of custom Storage & Dispensing Systems using our new lightweight, economical polyethylene containers, as well as a range of mobile systems using our wide range of lube carts. These poly containers are ideal for any caustic material that cannot be stored in a traditional steel container. They are also well-suited for smaller operations or for fluids that are not used very frequently.
Contact us with your requirements.
- 68 gallon polyethylene containers
- PVC sight gauge for constant inventory control
- Gallon markers
- Complete Polyethylene valve arrangements
- Polyethylene 1:1 air operated diaphragm pump
- Suction hose and discharge hose
- Modular and expandable
- 60″ wide x 100″ high x 43″ deep
Customized small volume system with 16-gallon poly containers.
This system employs ten 15-gallon capacity containers to handle less frequently used lubricants in the oil room of a nuclear power plant.
PC-2860-415HPOLY MOBIL LUBRICATION CART
- Four – 15 gallon polyethylene containers
- Four – rotary hand pumps
- Four – 8′ x 5/8″ discharge hoses with nozzles
- 28″ x 60″ drip pan base with drain