Are you READY to join a growing team? The IFH Group, Inc., a manufacturer of hydraulic oil reservoirs and fuel tanks, has an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist at our facility in Rock Falls, IL. Preferred candidates will be team-driven and focused on culture! This position reports to the Human Resources Manager.
The Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist recruit and attract candidates for The IFH Group, Inc. This role will focus on utilizing all forms of media platforms and other sources to attract talen, and will collaborate with the Human Resources Manager, Director of Operations, Plant Manager and other department managers to proactively identify hiring needs, both current and future. The role will be responsible for ensuring our company attracts and hires the best employee, growing a strong talent pipeline, for aligning with our culture.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus three years recruiting experience in a manufacturing environment, OR
- Associates’ degree plus two years’ recruiting experience (preferred) in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively within all levels in organization
See full job description here: Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Starting pay range DOE. Full-time, non-exempt position. Full, competitive benefits package available, 1st of month following date of hire: Medical/Vision, 401k w/generous company match, Life/AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, Dental (company paid), Voluntary Life Insurance, HSA/FSA, Paid holidays and paid vacations. Sign-on bonus!