Fuel Tanks for Off-Road Equipment
The benefits of choosing The IFH Group for your fuel tank needs are endless. We offer an engineering staff dedicated to working for you to manufacture a fuel tank that not only meets your needs but also is designed with manufacturing in mind. We offer a streamlined production process that will assure you get the best value for your fuel tank investment. We offer value added services that allow you to receive a fuel tank complete with all additional equipment you would normally have to add at your location prior to calling it a “Finished Product”. We can include all level indicators, straps, filters, strainers, and any other components you require.
Whatever Fuel Tank You Need, IFH Has the Solution
• We can manufacture everything from a simple two-part tank strap to fuel tanks with as many parts as needed by the end user.
• We provide fuel tanks with capacities ranging from 1 to more than 300 gallons.
• IFH maintains a complete engineering department to assist you in developing the most economical and practical fuel tank design for your application.
Fuel Tank Welding Capabilities
• MIG Welding
• TIG Welding
• Robotic Welding
• Electrical resistance welding
Fuel Tank Manufacturing Capabilities
• CNC controlled forming equipment
• CNC controlled welding equipment
• Laser Cutting
We Use the Right Fuel Tank Materials
• Stainless Steel
• Aluminized Steel
Benefits of Aluminized Steel For Fuel Tanks
IFH pioneered the use of aluminized steel (sheet steel hot dip coated on both sides with an aluminum-silicon alloy) to solve the contamination problems inherent in uncoated steels. It combines the corrosion resistance of aluminum with the structural strength (and lower cost) of steel.
- Our aluminized fuel tanks are resistant to virtually all petroleum-based and synthetic fluids while providing excellent protection from atmospheric corrosion.
- These tanks can be readily welded using resistance, MIG, or TIG processes, and can be formed using normal methods, with no peeling or flaking of the coating.
- Provides an attractive satin finish that can be easily painted once the surface has been properly cleaned and repaired.
- Corrosion resistant
- Compatible with virtually all petroleum-based and synthetic fluids.
- Fuel tanks can be designed and manufactured to very low initial contamination levels.